Sunday, April 26, 2015

In My Heart

Rachel here today, and I wanted to share a few details on the card I have made for the current challenge-

I kept this one pretty CAS.
(clean and simple.)
I wanted to create a little scene with all of the tiny stamps
included in this Mama Elephant - In My Heart set.
I started out by cutting out a large rectangle with my 
Stitched Layers Rectangles from Memory Box.

I colored her on a separate piece of paper with Copic markers,
 and then cut her out with the 
Mama Elephant - In My Heart dies.
I stamped my little scenery bits on the large rectangle,
then added the girl with some 3D Foam Tabs from Tombow. 

I placed the sentiment from the set in the corner,
and added some Diamond Stickles to the butterfly!

All done!!

Here's the list of supplies-

You will love everything included on this adorable Mama Elephant set, but don't take my word for it, go check it out yourself at the 7 Kids Shop!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment