Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Floral Bloom and Watercolors by Prima

Happy Tuesday, my stampy friends! Mackie here, to host the Store Blog today!
I just got these gorgeous Floral Bloom by Prima stamps from the 7KIDS Store and couldn't wait to ink them up! PLUS I just got my first set of  BRAND NEW PRIMA Watercolor Pencils! I got the Basic Set. Prima has several new watercolor pencil sets. I am definitely going to order more sets, because I REALLY liked the way these pencils worked. They blended beautifully!



After coloring my images, I added some lace, washi tape and a flower clip that I had in my stash!


Don't Forget! Tomorrow starts a new
here at 7Kids! Please join in the fun! We always select the Top 3 and you have a chance for a $25 shopping spree at the 7KIDS Store!


Thanks for stopping by!

Items that I used on my card that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

Ranger Distress Inks: Wild HoneyVintage Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment