Sunday, April 12, 2015

Feeling Spring!

Happy Sunday!!  Rachel here with you, and I wanted to give you some of the details about my current 7 Kids Challenge card!

I love Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella!!  When I saw "Mackenzie Loves Music", I knew she was a must have!!

I used some Memento Black Tuxedo ink, and stamped her up
on some Copic Xpress It Blending cardstock.  Next I colored her in
using my Copic markers.

A few of the color combos I used-
Hair- E11, E09, E18
Clothes- V04, V05, V06
BG57, Bg53, BG10

I layered a few different patterns from the Echo Park-
I attached the image and the sentiment with some
Lastly, I added a few random sequins from Sulyn.

And there you have it!!!  My 10 year old loves this image, and will probably end up with this card!  lol!!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration!!  You can find all of these products in the 7 Kids College Fund store!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment