Saturday, April 18, 2015

By DIEzyne Dies - New with the Originals



Hello!  Today I am sharing a card that I used a new release BDZ Die with 2 of the original Dies from
By DIEzyne Dies.
Here I used the Large Rectangles and Half Circles, and Brackets Set to make this cute CAS card.


The gingham is cut with the Large Rectangle Die.  The half circle is cut in the middle then folded down with the ribbon wrapped around.  From the Brackets Set I used the label to stamp the sentiment 
To see all of the By DIEzyne Die Sets just click HERE
Do you like this super cute image from C.C. Designs?  There are lots of them to choose from, just click here to see them.
Let's not forget your Copic Markers - click HERE
 I will be back soon with more inspiration with my new dies!
Rhea

3 comments:

  1. What great dies. Such a beautiful card Queen Rhea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lisa said - QUEEN of coloring no doubt! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhea I love your card as the colours are always stunning
    and you are really the queen of colour. and the design of this one is gorgeous
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}
    .

    ReplyDelete