Saturday, March 14, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Sally Hangs Her Heart on a String


Hi everyone! This is my project for the new challenge up over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog (Anything Goes with an Optional Twist "Use Green"). Today's image is from Whimsy Stamps - Sally Hangs Her Heart on a String. She is colored with Copic Markers and accented with Wink of Stella in Clear. I also used a white gel pen to color in the freckles and the white polka dots on her outfit. The image was trimmed with an oval die and I lightly traced the outside with my red Copic Marker. It is popped up with dimensional foam dots and placed on the left corner so I wouldn't cover the wording on the paper.


The paper is from Simple Stories - Good Day Sunshine. I guess you would consider this a CAS card. Other than some red twine and heart punch outs, those were the only embellishments I used on this card. 

There is still one more image from this collection that I plan on using, so stay tuned for that. Thanks for stopping by! Come join us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!


Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Wink of Stella - Clear

Copics
Hair: Y11/YR23
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Eyes: YG03/YG63
Dress: R27/R39/RV69
Sweater: YG03/YG63/B00/B14
Glasses/Heart: R27/R39/RV69
Shadow: W1

No comments:

Post a Comment