Sunday, March 15, 2015

The "Green" Details!

Hello everyone!!  Rachel here with you today, and I have the details on my current "Green Twist" challenge card!!

The adorable stamps I used on this card are
Mama Elephant's-
&
I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink
from Memento.
Then colored the images in with Copic markers.
Lion- YR21, YR23, YR24
Cucake- E30, E31, E33
Frosting and hat- G20, G21, G24
Added a little sparkle with
The gorgeous patterned paper is Pion's- 
Also- Towbow
I simply layered a few shaped with different colors of green,
and then stitched the cardstock to the patterned paper!
I hand cut the banner across the bottom with the sentiment.

I hope you like my project, and maybe this will give you a little crafty inspiration!!  If you want any of these supplies, you can find them over at 7 Kids College Fund store!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. So cute Rachel! Love the little lion he is adorable, tfs

    ReplyDelete