Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sweet Deets!

Rachel here today, with the details from my current 7 Kids Challenge card!

If you haven't seen it, here it is!

What could be better than a bear and a cupcake!!??
I used some gorgeous paper from the A Day In May 6x6 pad
from Pion Designs.
I layered three different patterns, distressed, and then stitched the edges
with my sewing machine.
I wet embossed the sentiment on here from the 
Mama Elephant Carnival Toppers set.

Here's a list of the supplies-

After getting this first Mama Elephant stamp set, I can tell I will have many more sets in the near future!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours are gorgeous and I think the overall design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete