Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Scripty hello by Lawn Fawn

Hello my crafty friends! Mackie here, to host the 7KIDS Store Blog!
I have a fun GREEN card to share today!





The first thing I did for this card was the embossed background that you can see in the circle window. I patted some Crush Olive Distress ink on my craft pad. Then I added some transparent embossing paste to the ink and mixed it all together with my spatula. I applied a very thin layer of the green embossing paste over the Bubble (Tim Holtz) stencil. After I lifted the stencil, I immediately sprinkled it with some clear glitter. I heat set this with my heat gun. The hello (Lawn Fawn) die cut was cut 4 times out of white card stock, which I sponged with Crushed Olive Distress ink. These were all glued together.






I do not have any St. Patrick's Day stamps, but I wanted to make a card about this fun holiday! I have seen in blogland, that you can make a shamrock with a heart die or stamp. So that is what I did!  I cut out 3 little hearts and then sponged then with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. The sentiment was typed on my computer and then printed on some white card stock.





Well...I hope you like my green card!

Why green you ask???
Because TOMORROW starts a new ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE...
with a twist!
GREEN



So please join us  HERE





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Mackie

Items that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

            Color Vibe 2 (Simple Stories)
Accessories: SequinsMini Blending Tool



1 comment:

  1. Love your green card Mackie! So creative and clever, love the scripty word too, tfs

    ReplyDelete