Monday, March 2, 2015

C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Angel Wings

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here today to share the details on the card I made for the current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The challenge ends on MARCH 10th, 12:00pm MST. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! 

Even though February is over, I'm still in LOVE mode. So I decided to color up this cute, adorable girl from C.C. Designs called Swiss Pixie Angel Wings. I absolutely LOVE her!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I also added lots of sparkle to her dress, wings, and hearts using the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker. Then I sprinkled Stampendous Aged Teal and Chunky White Embossing Enamel around the edges of my image.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Wings: C3, N0, Colorless Blender
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
I used some gorgeous dps from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad and distressed the edges with Range Black Soot Distress Ink. The cute sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set. I raised the image panel on pop dots for added dimension. The small pink pearls are from Doodlebug Design Cupcake Mini Pearls.
 
 Products from the 7 Kids College Fund STORE:
 
Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. The challenge ends on MARCH 10th at 12:00pm MST. 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment: