Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tiny Heroes by Mama Elephant

Hello crafty friends!! It is Tuesday, so that means it is time for me to host the 7KIDS Store blog! I want to share a fun shaker card that I made with the incredibly cute Tiny Heroes (MamaElephant) stamp set.




I colored this cute little super girl with Ranger Distress Markers. I added some Glossy Accents to her mask, boots and gloves. And some red and yellow Stickles to her cape and hair. I took some jewelry wire and made her a little wand to hold!

Super Easy! Super Cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Items that I used that are available at 7KIDS are linked below:

Sequins, beads, red & yellow glitter paper (My stash)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mackie, I think your shaker card is Super Duper in every single way!!! Love it, tfs

    ReplyDelete