Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pion Papers

Hello my stampy friends! It is Tuesday, so that means it is my turn to host the 7KIDS Store blog.  I am sharing a tag that I made using the gorgeous Pion Papers that we are now carrying in the store! If you haven't used the Pion papers before, let me just tell you....they are DIVINE!  I am so glad we have them in the store, now!!!




I used one of the beautiful butterflies from the Pen Pattern Butterflies (Stampendous) stamp set and matching dies . They are just so pretty! I stamped the butterfly onto one of the beautiful Pion papers with Black Memento Ink, and colored it with Copic Markers. After coloring the butterfly, I added some Cotton Candy Stickles to the wings and Glossy Accents to the body.

If you look closely, you will see where I used the ClockWork (Tim Holtz) stencil 2 ways on the background paper. First, I used my blending tool and added Old Paper Distress ink on the corners of the right side. On the left side, I used the stencil again. But this time I applied embossing paste, then sprinkled it with Pumice Stone Distress glitter and set it with my heat gun. This gave the tag some sparkle and texture. 




I didn't add a sentiment, because I want to save it for a special occasion, and then I will decide which sentiment to use.

The bow at the top was made with crinkle ribbon,lace and pink tulle tied together with twine and a button. I then added some sequins.

Hope you like my tag! It was lots of fun to make!

Don't forget to join our current ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE here at 7KIDS!

Thanks for stopping by!

Items that I used on my tag that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

Old Pumice Stone Glitter (Ranger)



2 comments: