Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Party With Bamboo Party Paws

Happy Wednesday everyone!! It's Colleen welcoming you to today's posting.  Where are you? Are you getting any of these snow storms and frigid cold windy weather like we are in Maryland? Me thinks it's time to hibernate and stay in doors crafting and making cute cards! How about you?





Today's card was a really fun card for me. It's as close to Clean and Simple as I get! Always want to add one more layer or one more embellishment.  I do love the way this turned out! My sweet daughter-in-law loves, loves loves shoes and I had her in mind while creating it.  The image is "Party With Bamboo Party Paws Collection" by Crafter's Companion.  I choose to create my own sentiment using Microsoft Word on my computer.  I changed the font a few times in each line to make it more interesting.  I covered the flower with a paper flower and it fit perfectly!


and colored with Copic Markers.
 Shoe: R56, R29, R27, R24
     Bamboo/Panda: C9, C7, C5, C4
X-press It 3mm Two sided tape

Don't forget to check out 7 Kids College Fund challenge blog.  This week is "Anything Goes" with a twist of "Sweet Treats"  Hey come on - you could buy what you wanted or need with a $25.00 Gift Certificate! The only stipulation is you must use an image 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store to be eligible to win. So come on over and join the fun! 

Thank you for stopping by and
Have a great week!
Hugz,  Colleen




1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen what a beautiful card I love the image as it's so clean and fresh looking I thick the design is wonderful. xxx

    Hugs Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete