Saturday, February 21, 2015

Mama Elephant - Pandemonium

Happy Weekend! Jo here, just sharing this quick love card. I know that Valentine's is over but I was still in a lovey dovey mood when I created this card. Using several of my faves from Mama Elephant: Pandemonium, Speech Trio and Landscape Trio Dies. I used red and pink shades of cs for the hills. I stamped some hearts and a sentiment from Pandemonium in the speech bubble. This stamp set has the cutest pandas you will ever see and use.


Have a beautiful weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by today. Come join us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Mama Elephant- Landscape Trio Dies
Mama Elephant - Speech Trio Dies
Mama Elephant - Pandemonium
Neenah Classic Crest- Solar White 80lb CS
Ranger Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Wink of Stella - Clear Pen

Copics
Panda: B0000

No comments:

Post a Comment