Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love Sign

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!  Rachel here with you today with some details from my current challenge card project!

I used Mo Manning's Love Sign-

She is such a sweet pea!!  I cropped her body off so I could
really focus on her cute little face!

Copics-
Skin- E31, E30, E00, E000
Hair- YR14, YR18, E09
Dress- B31, B34

The paper is from the darling Prima 6x6 pad called Kaleidoscope.
I used my sewing machine to sew around each layer, and I 
distressed the green polka dot layer before adding it.
I used the Dainty Doily from My Favorite Things to frame her with.
The Sentiment is from the SugarPea Designs set- Bushel & A Peck.



I hope this gives you some inspiration to join our challenge this week!!  It's "Anything Goes", so there is no excuse not to join!!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



3 comments:

  1. Very cute image, gorgeous card, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel Another great card I love the image as he's so cute. xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel this is totally adorable - I want that stamp now! I love how you created your design behind her! Perfect! Hugz

    ReplyDelete