Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Day Mixed Media Paper Doll by Prima

Hello! It is Tuesday and that means..it's my turn here at 7KIDS!!!!!





It is almost Valentine's Day! So this Love Day Mixed Media Paper Doll (Prima) stamp set was perfect! And our  next ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE here at 7 Kids starting tomorrow, has a twist this time...Sweet Treats! So I was very excited to ink up this image!

If you follow me, you know I love to watercolor! After coloring my pretty lady with water and Ranger Distress inks, I added a few details to her dress. I applied Glossy Accents to the heart, painted over the dress with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen and added dots of Viva Hologram Pearl ink to the lacy hem.






Die cut hearts, sequins and pretty paper completed the card! 
Please join in the fun staring tomorrow HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!

Items that I used on my card that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

Paper: Love Bugs (Doodlebug)
Ranger Distress Ink: Barn DoorTattered RoseTea DyeWorn LipstickBlack Soot

2 comments:

  1. Really Sweet Mackie! love the colours, oh let's face it love everything !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card I love the image and the colours and design are gorgeous.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete