Thursday, February 5, 2015

Art Impressions Hugz

Hi everyone. It's Sandi here today! Don't forget the challenge over at the 7kids challenge blog. As always the theme is "Anything Goes". You have a chance to win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the 7 Kids Store!.


 For my card this week I chose to make this cute little wobble head card to send  my granddaughter. When you move the card the cats head wobbles.
Action Wobble Springs 
Card : Cameo
Copic Markers 
C-0, 01, 03, 05, R-22, 27, 46, 59

Have a great Day and don't forget the store has some terrific bargains!

3 comments:

  1. Evening Sandi this card is stunning I love the colours you have used. there so pretty. xx

    Debs xxx

    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! And love the wobble head:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! And love the wobble head:)

    ReplyDelete