Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cozy Nest

Rachel here with you today!!  I am sharing a card I made with the super cute SugarPea Designs stamp set called- Tweet Friend!!

Here it is-

The girl...the bird....CUTENESS overload!!
I love this image!!

I won't give you the entire list of Copics I used, cause we
would be here all day, but here are a few!
Skin- E31, E30, E00, E000
Hair- E47, E44, E43
Dress- R89, R85, R83
Tree- E29, E25, E21



The fun-loving paper is from the Bo Bunny pad-

I had a ton of fun coloring her!  The great sentiment makes it so that I could use this for so many different occasions!  

Head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out the supplies I used for this card, and so many more!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel 

5 comments:

  1. Evening Rachel this is absolutely stunning I love this image it's gorgeous and you have coloured her in beautifully and the design is wonderful xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring! Such a cute image, your card is adorable tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel this is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, this is so darling! Your coloring is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Rachel, this is absolutely amazing. So bright and beautiful. Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete