Wednesday, February 18, 2015

By DIEzyne Dies with House-Mouse Designs® by Rhea


Hello I am back to share 6 new House-Mouse Designs® using my By DIEzyne Dies over the next several days here at 7 Kids College Fund.

Here is Grape Snack - click HERE
To see all the House-Mouse Stamps at 7 Kids click HERE

I created an easy easel card using Pierced Tickets, Stitched Strips and accented with Stitched Flags.
You can find all of the By DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE
GUESS WHAT!  I have a new release coming very, very soon!!!!


Here are the Copic Colors I used:
You can find all the Copic Sketch Markers by clicking HERE
You can find Copic Xpress Paper by clicking HERE
If you are in need of Copic Refills just click HERE
WAIT...have you worn any nibs out???  Click HERE if you need replacements.


Now wait....have you seen what's been added this week to the store?  Click HERE to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhea wow what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours anr fantastic and the design is wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete