Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blooming Tags by Penny Black

Hello my stampy friends!! It is Tuesday, so that means it time for me to host the 7KIDS Store blog!  I decided to make a tag using Blooming Tags (Penny Black)stamp set.




I stamped the image onto watercolor paper with Black Archival ink, and then colored the image with Distress inks and water.  After coloring the image, I spritzed the left over inks with a little water. Then I dragged  a piece of cream colored seam binding thru it. It made this perfectly matched ribbon for my tag! 

There is still time to join our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge !
You could win a $25 Gift Certificate to the 7KIDS Store!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mackie

Ranger Distress Inks: Chipped SapphireShaded LilacCrushed Olive,


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the tag and pretty flower, nice coloring there and the seem binding is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete