Thursday, January 29, 2015

You Stole A Pizza My Heart

Hello everyone!  It's Anita dropping by today to share a card I made for our latest challenge over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.

 
I used this fun stamp set from SugarPea Designs called Pizza My Heart.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the image on Neenah cardstock.  I colored this cute pizza-maker with copics and then fussy-cut him.  The cute sentiment is included in this stamp set, along with other great sentiments! 
 
Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to check out thebeautiful projects by the rest of the DT.  While you're there, be sure to check out the challenge rules too.
 
This is my last post with the 7KCF team.  I have had so much fun with this amazing and talented group of ladies.  Tab (7KCF owner) is a wonderful person with a crazy sense of humor.  If you ever have an opportunity to work with any of these ladies, I would definitely recommend it!  
 
Products from the 7KCF Store:
 
Pizza My Heart stamp set from SugarPea Designs
Solar White Smooth Classic Crest Cardstock from Neenah
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Anita
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Anita this is a stunning card I love the image its so cute and you have coloured it in wonderfully. and the overall design is great. xxx

    Debs xx

    www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete