Sunday, January 25, 2015

You Make Me Smile

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  Rachel here today with a fun card that I made with an adorable stamp from Whimsy!!!

I just love these Sylvia Zet images!!
This is Daphne.
I ran the top and bottom through my sewing
machine a few times.

Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000, R00
Hair- YR14, YR18, E09
Dress- E93, E95, E97
BG23, BG34, BG10
Flowers- R22, R24, R27


The patterned paper is from Fancy Pants-
The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Designs-

Other supplies-

I kept the layout simple and just layered basic shapes on top
of each other.
I popped up each layer to give it some fun dimension!!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration for the day!!!

Head over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop to find all of these supplies, and more!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel what a beautiful card I love the image and the backing papers are lovely.
    love the overall design of it.
    Debs xxx
    http://www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete