Thursday, January 1, 2015

Simply Gorjuss!

Happy New Years everyone!  So did you have big plans for last night?  I hope you had a fabulous time as you ushered in 2015!  It's Anita here today sharing the card I made for our "anything goes" challenge over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.  
   



My card features Toadstools Simply Gorjuss by Docrafts.  Isn't she adorable?  I teamed her with one of my favorite paper collections, the Altitude 6x6 Paper Pad from Bo Bunny.  I love the patterns and colors in this paper pad!  Don't forget to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT created and to get all the details on our latest challenge!

Product from the 7KCF Store:

Toadstools Simply Gorjuss Cling Stamp by DoCrafts
Solar White Smooth Classic Crest 80# cardstock from Neenah
Cream Pearls from Melissa Frances

Have an awesome New Year's Day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment