Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pion Design papers!!!!!!!! I will have them in my hands on Friday!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The coolest new booth at CHA! This is Pion Design from Sweden and their papers are BEAUTIFUL!!!

I have added all 11 available collections in 6X6 to the store. Pion's 6x6 papers come on a 12x12 sheet. There are 24 designs on 6 12x12 sheets per collection.

I have them in the store for preorder, but the most exciting thing is that they are actually being delivered to my store this Friday!!! So, preorders will by shipping by Monday, Jan. 19.
 

SO MUCH COOL NEW STUFF!!!

I saw so many cool new products at CHA. I am going to be spending hours adding new product to the store this week. I am just going to list some of the companies I am going to be adding or companies that had exciting new products. This is off the top of my head so I may not be including everything.

FabScraps: awesome papers from a company that I have not carried before. They have some really beautiful designs.

Faber Castell: new gelato colors and texture mediums.

Rolli Stamps: incredibly cute rolling border stamps that work on paper and fabric (when heat set). I will also have larger roller stamps from Plus

Plus: more roller stamps, plus adhesives and scissors.

Little Treasures: stamps from our favorite artists and new ones!

Dare 2B Artzy: new stamps and dies.

Cutterpillar: Cutterpillar crop and the newly designed full-sized Cutterpillar.

AND MORE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment