Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pen Pattern Butterflies by Stampendous

Hello my stampy friends! 
Welcome to the 7KIDS Store blog!






I just received this beautiful stamp set and matching dies from the 7KIDS Store called Pen Pattern Butterflies (Stampendous). I couldn't wait to ink them up! As you can see, I stamped the butterfly with Versamark ink onto watercolor paper. I heat embossed with white embossing powder. And then I watercolored the butterfly with Distress Inks. I LOVE that I was able to cut the butterfly out with the a matching die! YAY!

Don't forget to join us for our current Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Items that are available at 7Kids Store are linked below

Ink: Versamark
Embossing powder: Super Fine White (Ranger)
Sequins

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Mackie, love butterflies and your creation is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete