Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Sweet Pixie - C.C. Designs


Hello,  It's Rhea here and I am back today with another quick share.  Yesterday, I showed you Angel Wings by C.C. Designs.  Today I am sharing Sweet Pixie Rose Stamp by C.C. Designs.  Both are new and now available in the store.



This was a another fun and easy card to make.  I used my By DIEzyne Stitched Circle die and the Stitched Flags.  By layering two circles together and cutting you create a frame, which I placed in the cut out of the card base.  I splattered Copic Refill Ink on the background paper....ok, that was so much fun!  Added layer of lace ribbon and satin ribbon.  I colored up the Roses and used the matching die to cut the image out.  

The image is Sweet Pixie Rose Stamp by C.C. Designs. AND I used the coordinating die to cut the image out.  Yippee, no more fussy cutting!

You can find all of the CC Design images by clicking HERE
You can find all of the by DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE
                                     Don't forget your COPIC MARKERS...just click HERE

Want to see what else is new and in the store????  click HERE








2 comments:

  1. Wow , beautiful card & colouring, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhea what a beautiful card I love the colours you have used and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete