Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Sunday, Deer!

Rachel here, to share with you some of the details of my current challenge card for the Anything Goes challenge!  The current challenge has a "Let It Snow" twist!!  Brrrrr!!!!!

This ended up being a bit of a thick card!!  lol!
I wanted to show dimensions with hills and trees!
I cut out 3- 4.25" x 5.5" pieces of white cardstock that I used
the Lawn Fawn Forrest Border die on at different heights.
I then stacked each layer with foam tape in between.
To give it a snow-like quality, I then dabbed tiny dots
of Stickles glitter glue all over. 

I used the colors W5, W3, & W1 to color the deer in.
I love the W's, they have a touch of brown to them,
and they are really great in between brown/gray color choice.

List of supplies-


Hopefully this gives you a little end-of-the-weekend inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. So cute Rachel, love the colours you used on the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel this is outstanding I adore it.
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete