Sunday, January 4, 2015

Faith The Fairy

Hello everyone!!!  Happy Sunday!!  I am just popping in to talk about my card that I made for the current challenge going on right now at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!!  It's Anything Goes!!!

This adorable gal is one of the Uptown Girls, Faith The Fairy,
from Stamping Bella!
I just had to pair her with the "You Brighten My Day"
sentiment from the What's Mew stamp set from
SugarPea Designs.

I gave her a few pleats in her dress. (I am still working
on that technique)  It takes some imagination to look at
the clothes and think about them folding, moving, and buckling.
This is a list of Copic markers I used while coloring her.

Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, R01
Hair- E53, E55, E57
Dress- BG18, BG23, BG11
C3, C1, BG000
Crown- Y26, Y28

This is a total CAS card, but using pop-up dots, or foam tape
can give your layout a little more dimension and interest!

Supplies used-












If you haven't joined the challenge, you still have time!!!!  Head over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog and join us!!


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment