Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Carnival Toppers by Mama Elephant

Happy Tuesday! Mackie here, to share a card I made with the fun Carnival Toppers stamps and matching dies by Mama Elephant. They are just adorable! I thought this sentiment was fabulous, and so TRUE!!!





I used a yellow Gelato crayon and Barn Door Distress ink for the water colored area. After it was dry, I  stamped the sentiment with Black Archival Ink. 
I stamped 3 candles and die cut them with the matching dies (LOVE)! They are adhered with foam tape. The layered designer papers are from the "It's a Celebration" 6x6 paper pad from Carta Bella. They were perfect for my card!

Tomorrow is time for another
here at 7Kids!


Hope you will join us!
Mackie

Items that are available at the 7Kids Store are linked below:

        Barn Door (Ranger)


Other: Yellow Gelato (Faber-Castell), Heart clip (Hobby Lobby)

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment, and your card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete