Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bamboo Party Paws - Crafters Companions

This was a quick and easy card to make using the C.C. Designs - DieZyne Dies. All the DieZyne Dies have stitches going around the borders and I love that I don't have to drag out the sewing machine - look how crisp! I used the circles to cut out my image and the half circle to cut out the pop up part of my easel card.   What does the half circle do? Well, visual is better than reading  so I am adding the link to the tutorial here. and trust me - it is easy peazy! My card was created with this adorable image:  Bamboo Party Paws by Crafter's Companion and it comes with 3 sentiments and a cute little butterfly stamp. 



Crafters Companion - Bamboo Party Paws
                                                      onto Neenah Solar White Paper
 Colored with Copic Markers 
Bear- C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Flower: R8, YR16, Y11, E50, YR17 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen what a beautiful card I love the image and the design is great.
    Take care
    Debs xxxx

    ReplyDelete