Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Angel Wings by Rhea Weigand


Hello,  It's Rhea here and I am back from from a very long vacation and CHA. 7 Kids is adding so many great new products and I will be sharing some of what is new with you!  Today and tomorrow I will be sharing 2 of the new Sweet Pixies by C.C. Designs. 


This was a fun and easy card to make.  I used my By DIEzyne Half Circle die and the label from the Stitched Brackets.  Layer the pattern paper and dark blue card stock together.  Positioned the half circle die and cut.  Folded down the flap and secured with tape runner.  Add a piece of contrasting to the card base.  Attached ribbon to half circle piece then attach to card base with foam pop up squares.  Add label just behind opening and image and that was it.  Oh, add buttons.  

The image is Angel Wings by C.C. Designs AND I used the coordinating die to cut the image out.  Yippee, no more fussy cutting!

You can find all of the CC Design images by clicking HERE
You can find all of the by DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE
                                     Don't forget your COPIC MARKERS...just click HERE

Want to see what else is new and in the store????  click HERE







2 comments:

  1. Afternoon Reah this card is amazing I adore everything about it the colour the design are just wonderful I'm so pleased I have found your blog and looking forward to following you.
    Take Care
    Debs xxx

    www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete