Tuesday, December 9, 2014

No Peeking by Mama Elephant

Happy Tuesday!!! Just popping in to show a tag I made using the very cute No Peeking (Mama Elephant) stamp set. I thought it would be fun to have the little guys peeking behind a candy cane! 




I stamped the images with Black Memento Ink on to Neenah Solar White card stock, and then colored them with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped on vellum. The candy cane was made using the Grand Candy Cane (Memory Box) die.  Added some stars, bling, snowflakes and some pretty red ribbon to complete the tag!

Hope you have a great week!
 Don't forget to join our fun Anything Goes Challenge at 7KIDS HERE
Thanks for stopping by!

Items that I used on my tag that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

            

1 comment:

  1. So cute ! love the little peeking animals, they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete