Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Winter Wonderland by Mama Elephant

Happy Tuesday, my stamping friends! Hope all is well!
Just wanted to share a card I made with one of my favorite stamps sets called
WinterWonderland by Mama Elephant. It also has matching dies!!! Love!!!!





I started by stamping the birch trees over and over with Versamark Ink onto a 4 X 5 1/4 piece of Neenah White card stock. I heat embossed the trees with Black Super Fine Embossing Powder (Ranger). Next I used my round blending tool and sponged the entire page with Dusty Concord and Black Soot Distress inks. The embossed trees resisted the Distress ink.  I splattered some drops of water to give the background a misty look.  Next I stamped and heat embossed the reindeer. The snowbank was made using one of the Landscape Trio Dies by Mama ElephantThe snowbank and reindeer are all attached with dimensional foam tape.

I just love how the purple background turned out!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to join our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge here at 7Kids!

Items used on my card that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

Paper: Neenah White
Inks: VersamarkDusty Concord (Ranger)Black Soot (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment