Monday, November 24, 2014

Saturated Canary AUTUMN!

Happy Monday everyone! I can't believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday for those of us who live in the U.S. Happy Thanksgiving early from me to you!! 
 
It's Rosie here to share the details on the card I made for the current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is:ANYTHING GOES with an optional Twist of FALL COLORS!
 
Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! 
 
My card today showcases this gorgeous stamp called Saturated Canary AUTUMN. She was so much fun to color!! I absolutely LOVE Saturated Canary stamps and have most of them. The rubber stamps are in the 7 Kids College Fund Store at an amazing price too! She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Lips: R20, R22
Brown: E41, E42, E43
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR09, YR27
Green: G21, G24, G28
Ground: G20, G21, N2, N0, W5
Sky: B000
 
Around my stamped image I added Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel. You want to know my trick for keeping the powder in place while heating the embossing powder? MY TOASTER!! Yup, I sprinkle the Frantage where I want it, turn my toaster on, and then move it slowly over the toaster until the Frantage melts....works perfect every time!! 
 
My dps are from Echo Park Everyday Eclectic 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the paper all over with Walnut Stain Distress Ink so take out the white areas. I used a few doilies behind the image...two were rubbed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and one I kept white. The flowers, ribbon and pearls were in my stash.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. The current challenge ends on December 2nd at 12:00pm MST.
 
Have a great week!  
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment