Saturday, November 22, 2014

Paper Doll Marci Winter


Good morning! Jo here sharing my project for the NEW challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The challenge is "Anything Goes - with an Optional Twist (FALL Colors)".

I recently aquired La-La Land Crafts Paper Doll Marci Winter and I immediately had to use her. She is colored with my Copics and used some shimmer chalk for her cheeks. For her freckles, just a white gel pen to draw on the dots. I decorated her sweater with a birdy from Lawn Fawn Chit Chat. She's so versatile, you can use her for any ocassion. 


The designer papers are from Simple Stories Cozy Christmas & DIY Christmas. For a more rustic look, I had cut some burlap into a fishtail banner and adhered that to the card. Instead of using rhinestones or brads, I used these wooden "enamel" dots that my friend had gifted me.The image is layed on top of a doily cut from the designer paper.

The FALL colors that I chose were brown, olive green and orange. I used flowers from my stash and also an orange flower from Magnolia Vintage Tinsel Dahlias. For the leaves, I used the La-La Land Crafts Open Leaf Flourish Die. Since I didn't have any olive cs on hand, I used my Copic marker YG97 to color white cs and cut the die from that. Lastly for the shimmer, I used the Winlk of Stella Clear pen.

Christmas is just around the corner, but it's still FALL. Loved this challenge.
Come join in on the fun over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
La-La Land Crafts - Paper Doll Marci Winter
La-La Land Crafts - Open Leaf Flourish Die
Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat
Simple Stories - Cozy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Simple Stories - DIY Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
Magnolia Vintage Tinsel Dahlias - Orange
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Smooth Classic Crest Solar White 80lb CS
Wink of Stella - Clear

Copic Markers
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Outfit (Top): RV63/RV66/RV69
Outfit (Bottom): YG93/YG95/YG97
Hat, Mittens: R08/YR04/YG93/YG95/YG97
Boots: E71/E74/E79

No comments:

Post a Comment