Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving and SugarPea Designs

Good morning!  It's Anita here today.  If you are celebrating Thanksgiving I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful day!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the adorable images from SugarPea Designs.


This sweet little moose is from the Merry Christmoose clear stamp set from SugarPea Designs.  He turning out to be one of my favorite images to ink up for Christmas cards this year!  I stamped him on Neenah cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored him with copics.  I cut the snowy bank using the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn.  

Products from the 7KCF Store:

Merry Christmoose clear stamp set from SugarPea Designs
Altitude 6x6 Paper Pad from Bo Bunny


Thank you for stopping by!

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment