Thursday, October 2, 2014

You Are Spooktacular!

Good morning!  It's Anita here today sharing a not-so-scary Halloween card using some fabulous Lawn Fawn stamps and coordinating dies.



I used the Spooktacular clear stamp set from Lawn Fawn and stamped the images with Tuxedo Black Ink.  After I colored these little cuties with copics, I diecut them using the coordinating Spooktacular Lawn Cuts dies.  You really need to check out this stamp set.  There are lots of adorable Halloween images and sentiments in the set and you can whip up a Halloween card in no time at all!  I used Doodlebug's Ghouls & Goodies 6x6 paper pad and added some Sulyn sequins for some sparkle. 



Don't forget that we have an "anything goes" challenge over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.  You still have almost a week left to enter so be sure stop by the challenge blog for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment