Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tattered Lace preorder!

  Tattered Lace has a US distributor that I have been ordering from. However, this distributor does not carry all available dies from TL.

I have just added a variety of dies that I am ordering direct from Tattered Lace including issues 10 and 11 of the Tattered Lace magazine!

These dies and magazines are being shipped from the UK. TL indicates a ship time of 2-3 weeks, so I am expecting these products to be in my hands in mid November.

If these are dies you are interested in, order them now. Because of increased international shipping costs and shipping time, I may not be ordering with great frequency directly from TL, so some of these dies may be out of stock for slightly longer periods of time than the dies I can order form the distributor.

No comments:

Post a Comment