Thursday, October 23, 2014

SugarPea Designs - Let's Fiesta

Good morning to all of you!  It's Anita here today. We started a new challenge yesterday on the 7KCF Challenge Blog and today I'm sharing the card I made for the challenge.  Our challenge is "anything goes" with the optional twist of "multiple folds".
 
 

I made an easel card using Let's Fiesta by SugarPea Designs.  This clear stamp set has several images and lots of fabulous sentiments.  I stamped on Neenah cardstock with Memento ink.  I used the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn for the "ground".

Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to get all the challenge info and to see what the rest of the team is sharing.

Products from the 7KCF Store:
Let's Fiesta Clear Stamp Set from SugarPea Designs
Stitched Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts Dies from Lawn Fawn
 
Thanks for stopping by. 
 
Hugs, Anita
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment