Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Making Frosty Friends

Good morning to all of you!  It's Anita here today. We started a new challenge yesterday on the 7KCF Challenge Blog and today I'm sharing the card I made for the challenge.




I used the Making Frosty Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn and then used the coordinating Making Frosty Friends die cuts to cut the snowman, twig arms, hat and scarf.  I used copics for just a bit of coloring on the snowman.  I used the Stitched Hillside Borders and Stitched Snowflakes Lawn Cuts Dies and added some sparkly sequins

Products from the 7KCF Store:

Making Frosty Friends Clear Stamp set from Lawn Fawn
Making Frosty Friends Custom Die Cut from Lawn Fawn
Stitched Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts Die from Lawn Fawn 
Stitched Snowflakes Lawn Cuts Die from Lawn Fawn
Mixed Sequins from Sulyn
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment