Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers

Tomorrow is time for another ANYTHING GOES Challenge here at 7KIDS!
And this challenge has a twist... Multiple Folds!
I think goodie boxes fall into that category!




I always like to share Halloween treats with my friends. So I made these cute little "baskets in a box". The video tutorial to make these adorable little boxes can be found hereBelieve it or not, you make these with a 6X6 piece of paper and the Envelope Punch Board. 
Easy, peasy and so much fun!!!


After I made all of my little boxes, it was time to decorate!


I pulled out my favorite Halloween stamp set-Bootastic by Mama Elephant.  I stamped each image with Black Tuxedo Memento ink onto Copic X-Press It Blending white card stock.
Each image was then colored with Copic Markers.



The ribbons were custom made for the boxes. I cut several lengths of white seam binding. I then dyed them with Distress Inks and water. Crinkled them up and set them aside to dry.
I filled the little boxes with candy and tied them up!
I can't wait to share them with my coworkers!

Please join the fun with our new Anything Goes Challenge starting tomorrow!!!



Items that I used that are available at 7KIDS are linked below:



No comments:

Post a Comment