Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Another Undying Love by Sugar Pea

Hello stamping friends!
I am a retired dental hygienist. I still work in my dental office, but at the front desk.
The reason I am sharing this is to say...never in a million years would I have thought that I would end up with a toothache! OMG!!!! That was probably the worst pain I have ever experienced!
I had had a root canal and crown several years ago, but apparently my tooth decided to fracture down the root...thus the toothache. It was my last tooth on the lower right. Yes...WAS! I had to have it extracted! Me who flosses and brushes all the time and works in the dental field!

The reason I am telling you this story is to explain my very brief post of this card!
Luckily, I had already colored this image from the fun stamp set Undying Love (Sugar Pea) and all I had to do was put together!




Don't forget to join our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge at 7Kids!!



Hope you have happy teeth!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Items that I used on my card that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:
Copic Markers
Sequins
Spider Web Punch (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment