Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wild Rose Studio - Emily with Ted

Hello everyone!  It's Anita here today sharing a card I made for our new challenge over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.

  


I used this sweet Emily with Ted stamp from Wild Rose Studio.   I colored the image with copics and then added some shading with colored pencils.  These fun papers are Springtime by Doodlebug Design.  I used the Spring Showers Die Cuts from Lawn Fawn for the sun and cloud. 

The challenge theme is anything goes!  You have two weeks to enter, so I hope you play along with us.  Just remember in order to qualify for the Top 3 and the gift certificate you must use a stamp carried in the
7KCF Store.

Products from the 7KCF store:

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment