Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Marci Paper Doll Princess


Hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday!
 I have made this fun card using some LaLa Land products that you can find in our 7KIDS Store!




This wild and crazy card was made with the Marci Paper Doll Princess (LaLa Land) stamp.
I colored her skin, socks, and shoes with Copic Markers. Everything else has been paper pieced!
I added some Glossy Accents to her belt and shoes.
Hope you like my crazy card!

Please join the fun with our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge here!
We always feature the Top Three and have a $25 gift certificate to our Store!

Thanks for stopping by!


Items that I used that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

Stamps: Marci Paper Doll Princess (LaLa Land)
Ink:  Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Copic Markers
Dies: Scalloped Banner (LaLa Land)
Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger)
                      Sequins
                      Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment