Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bootastic Stamps and Matching Dies by MaMa Elephant

How precious are these little monsters???


My card was made using a new stamp set at the 7KIDS Store  by Mama Elephant called Bootastic!   And it has matching dies! LOVE!!!! 



I colored the little monsters with Copic Markers. I added sparkle to their hair with a Wink of Stella glitter pen. The little spider and bats were stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with black embossing powder.
The spider web (source unknown) was stamped with Versamark ink onto Vellum paper. I carefully heat embossed the stamped vellum with white embossing powder. I flipped it over and stamped the sentiment on the other side. It gives the spider web an eerier look IRL. 
The background was made by blending Mustard SeedChipped SapphireDusty Concord and Black Soot Distress inks with my round blending tool. I wanted it to look like a spooky sky!     

And there it is......Bootastic!!!!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Mackie

Accessories: Wink of Stella Glitter Pen; Vellum Paper, Black Lace, Halloween Washi Tape, Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this very Spooktacular Halloween card!!!!! Love the cute stamp set too! I have it but not the dies!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Love the background and the vellum.

    ReplyDelete