Thursday, August 28, 2014

Teddy Bear Love

Good morning!  It's Anita here today sharing a card I made for our new challenge over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog.  


I used this Teddy Bear Love stamp from Magnolia and colored her with copics.  I used the Classic Oval Nestabilities to mat the image, and the Standard Circle Nestabilities for the sentiment.  I used the Scalloped Banner Die from La-La Land Crafts and added some Melissa Frances pearls to the banner. 

The challenge theme is anything goes with an optional twist of "Die-alicious" (use more than one die)!  You have two weeks to enter, so I hope you play along with us.  Just remember in order to qualify for the Top 3 and the gift certificate you must use a stamp carried in the 7KCF Store.

Products from the 7KCF store:

Cream Pearls from Melissa Frances
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

No comments:

Post a Comment