Friday, August 8, 2014

Mama Elephant!

 
I am so excited to be offering Mama Elephant stamps and dies in the store! Many of the sets have a coordinating die set, and there are stand alone dies and sets, as well. This line is so sweet. The graphics are so clean. Make sure you visit the www.mamaelephant.com to see all the amazing card ideas!

All products are on preorder and will be shipping in late August.

PREORDER NOW!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHIP TIME BOX
 
I have added a ship time box to the store front! I am updating it daily to reflect amount of time you can expect your order of in-stock items to be shipped from 7 KIDS.

Right now I am completely caught up on shipping in-stock orders so I am shipping same business day up to 1 business day (depending on what time of day you place your order).

In addition to the ship time box, I have also added the phone number back to the site. I am answering voice mail messages from the previous day in the late morning, and I try to answer the phone while I am in the office (best time to call is between 10 and 2 Arizona time). Of course, the best way to contact me is still via email at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net. 

No comments:

Post a Comment