Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Madison with a Margarita by Stamping Bella

Happy Tuesday! 
I hope you have been having a fabulous week!
Or are you needing a drink about now???? HaHa!
I just love this stamp by StampingBella!
She is called Madison has a Margarita. Isn't she precious!
I wanted her to be bright and festive.




Miss Madison is stamped on watercolor paper with Black Tuxedo Memento ink. And I colored her with Copic Markers. I added some Glossy Accents to her cocktail and her shoes. And I colored her dress with a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen. It is hard to see this in he photo, but looks really cool IRL!!
After I colored her, I lightly brushed the background with water around the image.  Then I added some Ranger Distress inks to get this cool watercolor effect. 
I stamped some stars and added some sequins for a little oomph!

Don't forget that we have a new "Anything Goes Challenge" starting tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies that I used that are available at the 7Kids Store are linked below:

Distress Inks (Ranger)-Tumbled GlassGathered TwigAntique Linen
Distress Markers(Ranger)-Tattered Rose
Copic Markers: Dress-RV06RV04
                            Dress Trim-YG05
                            Drink-Y08
                            Hair & Shoes-E33E35, E37
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment