Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jillibean Soup - Owloween Treat Boxes


Hello, it's me Jo.  Here are my projects for the new challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog.

I'm obsessed on how easy it is to use the WRMK Pillow Box Punch Board. I made birthday treats on a previous post, now I made these cute Halloween treats.

The paper is new from Jillibean Soup - Owloween and I used the coordinating die cuts Owloween Pea Pod Parts. I adhered everything with Glossy Accents. I still have plenty of paper and die cuts to make more!


Here is a quick and easy tutorial of how to make one of these HERECome join us for this new challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Have a beautiful day!
~Jo

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund:
Jillibean Soup - Owloween Stew 6x6 Paper Pad
Jillibean Soup - Owloween Pea Pod Parts
We R Memory Keepers - Pillow Box Punch Board
Ranger - Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment