Wednesday, July 16, 2014

With All My Love

Happy Wednesday, friends! It's Karen here to share a new project with you! Today begins a fun new challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, so I hope you'll join us! The theme is Anything Goes, but be sure to use products carried by 7 Kids to be eligible to win a generous gift certificate to the store. :o)

I was in need of a pretty little gift, so I turned to the gorgeous Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection. I made a pillow box using one of my favorite designs:
With such beautiful paper, I did not want to over-embellish it. After wrapping it with tulle and tying a floofy bow, I centered it with a lovely burlap butterfly. It and the tiny trail of flowers behind it are from Petaloo's Apricot Burlap Blossoms and Butterflies collection. For my sentiment, I used one of the lovely banners included in the Sweet Sentiments paper pad.
Inside of the box is an array of sweet flowers from the Tattered Lace Lacy Daisy metal die set. I LOVE this line, as everything is so elegant. I kept the two sizes of lacy daises separate, but layered the shadow dies. They are centered with pearls to coordinate with the pearl sprays I tucked within the tulle. The papers are also from Sweet Sentiments.
You have two weeks to play along with us, so I hope to see you linking up at the Challenge Blog! We love seeing your creations! :o) Have a blessed day, everyone!

Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:



No comments:

Post a Comment