Thursday, July 10, 2014

Saturated Canary

Good morning!  It's Anita here today to share a card using one of the gorgeous stamps from Saturated Canary. 


This image is Little Lady Bug.  I decided to make her a little bumble bee rather than a lady bug!  I used the Memory Box Honeycomb Stencil to make my background paper (this stencil is currently out of stock but please check back).  I colored the image with colored pencils and gamsol.  The butterfly is actually two separate dies.  I used the Rhone Butterfly Wings Die to cut the butterfly in black cardstock, and then I layered that on a vellum butterfly that I cut using the Effera Butterfly Wings Die.

7KCF Products:
 
Little Lady Bug Rubber Stamp from Saturated Canary
Cream Pearl from Melissa Frances 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment